The secret to perfect skin starts with a P.
We all want healthy skin, don’t we?
Following the four Ps to perfect skin (purify, protect, peel and plump) and taking preventative measures like washing your face daily and wearing sunscreen can save you from experiencing troubling skincare problems down the road.
Washing your face keeps your skin hydrated, healthy and radiant. Picking a facial cleanser that is right for you is also important to keeping your skin looking healthy.
- Wash your face twice daily – once in the morning and once again before bed.
- Choose a facial cleanser (not body soap) that is appropriate for your skin type.
We recommend the SkinMedica Facial Cleanser ($38).
Because the skin is so sensitive, it’s important to protect it from the sun’s harmful UV rays. Using the tips below will greatly reduce your chance of getting sunburn and from receiving skin cancer.
- Be cautious about your exposure to the sun! Sun exposure occurs year-round (even in the winter!) You’re exposed to the sun through glass windows and windshields.
- Use SPF 30 or above every morning (conveniently found in many moisturizers).
- If you’re spending time outdoors and/or sweating, reapply sunscreen every few hours.
Peels and exfoliators improve the overall look of your skin’s appearance by unclogging pores, allowing products to penetrate deeper into the skin, and of course, evening skin tone.
- Use retinol to help “exercise” the skin. Peels cause your skin to turn over at a faster rate.
- Use only a pea-sized amount for the entire face nightly immediately after you wash your face. Lightly blot it to dry.
- Gently exfoliate every 3-7 days. Soak your skin and use circular pressure from the fingertips only.
Try out our Retinol product line:
It’s a fact that as we get older, our skin begins to lose its elasticity. Plumping the skin is a great way to stimulate the collagen production within the skin, resulting in brighter and tighter skin.
- Apply serum twice daily to feed the skin with SkinMedica’s TNS Advanced + Serum. This next-generation growth factor blend supports healthy skin functions and provides an innovative peptide complex that nourishes your skin.
- Regularly use this product to also see clinically-proven results of treating fine and coarse wrinkles and the lifting of sagging skin.
Try our best-seller, TNS Advanced+ Serum ($295)
Start your perfect skin journey today by staying on top of the 4 Ps and browsing our product collection!