The safety of our patients and staff is our highest priority in these changing times. We’re currently taking guidance from the CDC and implementing our own safety measures regarding this outbreak.
At this time, we are still proceeding with scheduled appointments and booking new appointments. We ask anyone who is exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 please stay home.
Some of our safety measures regarding our office include:
- Reducing the number of appointments scheduled and extending our office hours to avoid patient-to-patient interaction.
- Requiring employees to stay home if they have a fever, cough, trouble breathing or if they have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or exhibits the symptoms.
- Requiring our team to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds before and after coming in contact with any patient.
- Taking each team member’s temperature at the beginning of their shift and logging it.
- Cleaning each room after every patient, including chairs, counters, door handles and other surfaces.
- Increasing the frequency of deep cleaning of our office, including exam rooms and waiting areas. We will also continue to use disinfectants throughout the day on frequently touched surfaces.
- Requiring patients to cancel their appointment if they have a fever, cough, trouble breathing or if they have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or exhibits the symptoms.
We care about you and want to make sure everyone near us stays safe. We recommend you follow CDC recommendations regarding this outbreak.
To keep everyone safe, we have postponed the open house of our new office. We will release details about the new date once they are available.
If you have any questions about an upcoming appointment or any of our policies, please call our office at 636-317-DERM (3376). We appreciate your patience and continued support during this difficult time.