Updated July 20, 2021
The safety of our patients and staff is our highest priority. We’re currently taking guidance from the CDC and implementing our own safety measures regarding this outbreak.
We ask that any patients with a scheduled appointment stay home if they have tested positive for COVID-19, have pending test results or are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19.
If you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, you must wear a mask during your visit. If you are fully vaccinated, you may remove your mask after you’ve visited the front desk to provide proof of vaccination.
Some of our safety measures regarding our office include:
- Reducing the number of appointments scheduled to reduce patient-to-patient interaction.
- Assigned waiting areas in our office to be mindful of social distancing guidelines.
- Requiring employees to stay home if they have a fever, cough, trouble breathing or if they have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or exhibits the symptoms.
- Cleaning each room after every patient, including chairs, counters, door handles and other surfaces.
- Increasing the frequency of deep cleaning of our office, including exam rooms and waiting areas. We will also continue to use disinfectants throughout the day on frequently touched surfaces.
- Requiring patients to cancel their appointment if they have a fever, cough, trouble breathing or if they have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or exhibits the symptoms.
We care about you and want to make sure everyone near us stays safe. We recommend you follow CDC recommendations regarding this outbreak.
If you have any questions about an upcoming appointment or any of our policies, please call our office at 636-317-DERM (3376). We appreciate your patience and continued support during this difficult time.