Updated December 8, 2020
The safety of our patients and staff is our highest priority in these changing times. We’re currently taking guidance from the CDC and implementing our own safety measures regarding this outbreak.
We ask that any patients with a scheduled appointment stay home if they have tested positive for COVID-19, have pending test results or are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19.
Some of our safety measures regarding our office include:
- Requiring all staff members and patients to wear masks while in our office.
- Reducing the number of appointments scheduled to reduce patient-to-patient interaction.
- Assigned waiting areas in our office to be mindful of social distancing guidelines.
- Requiring employees to stay home if they have a fever, cough, trouble breathing or if they have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or exhibits the symptoms.
- Requiring our team to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds before and after coming in contact with any patient.
- Cleaning each room after every patient, including chairs, counters, door handles and other surfaces.
- Increasing the frequency of deep cleaning of our office, including exam rooms and waiting areas. We will also continue to use disinfectants throughout the day on frequently touched surfaces.
- Requiring patients to cancel their appointment if they have a fever, cough, trouble breathing or if they have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or exhibits the symptoms.
We care about you and want to make sure everyone near us stays safe. We recommend you follow CDC recommendations regarding this outbreak.
If you have any questions about an upcoming appointment or any of our policies, please call our office at 636-317-DERM (3376). We appreciate your patience and continued support during this difficult time.