As we continue with appointments in our office, the health and safety of our patients is our highest priority. See the list of our current protocols below regarding office visits and your safety.
- We are staggering the arrival of all patients to minimize traffic at check-in and avoid patient-to-patient contact.
- We advise all patients to arrive at their scheduled appointment time.
- We are taking and recording the temperature of all staff members, patients and visitors upon arrival to the office.
- We require all staff members, patients and visitors to wear a mask while in our office. We are happy to provide a mask if needed.
- We sanitize all treatment and seating areas between each guest. All of these surfaces are made of healthcare-grade vinyl.
- We assign any patient utilizing the waiting room a designated station spaced greater than six feet from any other seating area, following social distance guidelines.
- We’re providing all Mohs patients with a complimentary personal protective package upon arrival. This includes masks, gloves and a pack of sani-wipes.
If you have any questions about an upcoming appointment or our updated policies, please call our office at 636-317-DERM (3376).
Leave a Comment